Welcome to the SMSrefunds.com website. This website and the information, materials and documentation contained in it are provided to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully as if you visit our site and/or make use of any services from us you are deemed to have accepted them. If you do not accept our terms please leave the site now.
The contents of this website (including all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, source code, software and other material) are the copyright of SMSrefunds.com or its technology providers/contributors. You may view the site and print or download any part(s) of it for personal, non-commercial purposes only. However, you must not modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, perform, distribute, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or other content, products or services obtained from this website without our prior written consent. This consent does not authorise you to incorporate any part of the information or material on this website in any other document or material without our prior written consent.
When you access a non-SMSrefunds.com site, please understand it is independent from SMSrefunds.com and that we have no control over the content of that web site. Whilst we believe such sites may be of interest to you, we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such websites. Links are therefore made at your own risk and SMSrefunds.com accepts no liability for any linked sites. Users must also take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature. SMSrefunds.com do not permit links to be made to this website without our prior written consent.
We use secure transmission methods when receiving or sharing your personal information. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
improper use or disclosure
unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All personal information provided is kept on a secure server and all employees and data processors who have access to, or are otherwise associated with, the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal data received.
Limitation on liability
SMSrefunds.com accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability for damage and loss in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to errors, inaccuracies, omissions and misleading or defamatory statements, whether direct or indirect or consequential.
Whilst we believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of writing we can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy or applicability of any of the content in relation to specific situations or particular circumstances.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any law.
Alteration of Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, our policies and these terms and conditions of use at any time.
General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SMSrefunds.com relating to the use of this website. If any provision in these terms and conditions is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable the rest of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- SMSrefunds are instructed to act as my/our representative in the settlement of SMS Premium rate charges that have been levied on my mobile phone bill..
- I/We agree that no agency other than SMSrefunds is currently acting for me/us in the settlement of my PSMS charges and that SMS refunds is appointed as my/our sole representative in relation to this/these matter(s).
- Information relating to my/our claim will be provided to SMSrefunds upon commencement of this instruction. SMSrefunds will advise me/us of any further information required to pursue my/our claim and I/we will provide this information as soon as possible.
- I/We understand that SMSrefunds, by virtue of the Statute of Limitation, can only recover those charges that have arisen on my mobile phone account providing the number is active or was cancelled no longer than 3 months ago.
- Upon receipt of the information from me/us and (where relevant), any additional information requested from the Network provider, SMSrefunds may calculate the amount owed to me/us by the Content/ Service provider in respect of the settlement of my psms. However, SMSrefunds accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, should the amount of the claim be miscalculated or disputed.
- Should any direct communication regarding this matter (including letters, telephone calls, or in personal conversations with the service provider’s staff members) be entered into with the text service provider, I/we will report this to SMSrefunds, within 3 days from receipt and forward all relevant documentation directly to SMSrefunds.
- SMSrefunds will submit all necessary correspondence to the service provider and negotiate with it for the recovery of my/our money. I/We shall abstain from any negotiations with the service provider unless agreed in advance with SMSrefunds.
- Where requested, I/we will pay the network fee necessary to access my text message transactions from my mobile network provider.
- I/We understand that should I/we provide any information to SMSrefunds, which is untrue or misleading resulting in an unsuccessful claim that I/we will be liable for all fees and disbursements
- When SMSrefunds have represented me in the settlement of my PSMS claim we charge a 30% fee plus vat on all amounts recovered.
- I/We agree that all monies recovered from the text service provider shall be paid directly to SMSrefunds, should the the service provider so allow. SMSrefunds are authorised by me/us to deduct from the amount recovered from the service provider their fee which includes any other fee that they have paid on my/our behalf before they forward the balance to me/us. SMSrefunds will provide a receipted invoice with the settlement to demonstrate the amount(s) paid to them.
- In the event that the Network pays the settlement directly to me/us or if they reduce any of our debit balances by the settlement amount, then I/we will be liable to pay the fee (which includes additional costs paid on my/our behalf) directly to SMSrefunds.
- I/we agree to notify SMSrefunds of any settlement received from the Service provider within 2 days of receipt.
- b) SMSrefunds will issue an invoice for their services which will be payable within 7-14 days of issue.
- I/We agree that SMSrefunds can deduct the fees for my claim from my credit/debit card upon completion of my case.
- SMSrefunds may at their discretion charge interest on any unpaid invoice at the rate of 8% in respect of unpaid invoices.
- I/We agree not to accept any settlement that is communicated directly to us by the service provider without the consent of SMSrefunds.
- Smsrefunds may terminate this agreement should the amount recoverable be deemed to be insufficient to progress.
- You may terminate our instructions by providing written notice to SMSrefunds within 2 days of the date of this document. (It is recommended that you send any notice of cancellation by recorded delivery post). Termination after this period will be at the discretion of SMSrefunds and only then in exceptional circumstances; I/we will be liable for those costs which are equal to the sum payable in my/our case should my/our claim have been settled in full. Should the value of my/our claim be unknown then I/we may be liable for the reasonable costs incurred by SMSrefunds per hour, or part thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions relate to any and all products or claims for which the client has instructed SMSrefunds to act on their behalf.