We can help you make a claim if ANY of the categories listed below applies to you:
- You never requested the service that you are being charged for.
- You texted ‘stop’ but continued to get charged.
- You have a brand new mobile number but my credit goes quickly when you receive certain text messages.
- You are using a dongle device or tablet computer to surf the net but your bills are a lot more than they should be.
- You were charged for unknown messages.
- You have not accepted any kind of payment already from the service provider.
- You have cancelled your mobile phone number where unknown charging took place within the last two months.
- You never agreed to join a subscription service.
- You have a child who’s mobile phone is being charged excessively for premium text messages.
If you can relate to any of the points then you are almost on your way.
Minimum Value Threshold:
In addition to the above points please bear in mind that we can only help you with your claim if your total loss has exceeded £10 in the UK, €15 in Ireland or $20 in the USA or Australia. This is the minimum threshold that we use to judge whether a case is worth pursing or not. Please note that this figure may change subject to demand as we have only a limited number of resources at our disposal.